For nearly 40 years, Greater Hartford Nephrology has dedicated itself to the delivery of patient-centered, quality care to our local community. Our board-certified physicians and the staff are committed to the highest standards in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of kidney disease and hypertension.
What is a Nephrologist?
A Nephrologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions affecting the kidneys. We see patients for various conditions such as:
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Electrolyte Disorders, such as those involving sodium and potassium
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Acute Kidney Injury
- End-Stage Renal Disease
- Anemia of Chronic Kidney Disease
To provide compassionate, quality, patient-centered care to patients with kidney disease and hypertension. We ocus our care on the needs of the individual patient coupled with the best, state-of-the-art standards in our field.