Christine B. Vigneault, MD
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT -- B.S., Physiology & Neurobiology, 2000
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA -- Doctor of Medicine, 2005
- Internship/Residency: University of Connecticut, Farmington, CT -- Internal Medicine, 2005-2008
- Chief Residency: University of Connecticut, Farmington, CT -- Internal Medicine, 2008-2009
- Fellowship: Yale University, New Haven, CT -- Nephrology, 2009-2011
About Dr. Vigneault
Dr. Vigneault joined Greater Hartford Nephrology in 2011. Her professional interests include glomerular diseases, kidney transplant, chronic kidney disease and home dialysis. She has been published in the Clinical Journal of the American Society of Nephrology for her research regarding living kidney donors with impaired fasting glucose. In addition, she has authored chapters in Current Essentials of Diagnosis and Treatment in Nephrology and Hypertension on the topics of: anemia and chronic kidney disease; lupus nephritis; and calciphylaxis. She is an active member of the American Society of Nephrology.